Tracts and Books
Tracts and books are so inexpensive these days, there is litereally nothing stopping you from handing them out yourself.
Here are some example tracts and books:
Signs of the Times - A Love Letter from Jesus
Someone Cares About You is also really good.
Chick Publications - This Was Your Life!
They also have a really cool tract specifically for kids called Cleo.
You can also send these links to your friends, and they can read the tracts online for free.
To watch a video about the effectiveness of Chick tracts, please click here.
Ellen White - Steps to Christ
Here are some random ideas:
- Put them on a table near the entrance of your church. Encourage people to grab some, and hand them out. Top them up for free.
- Hand them out to your neighbourhood. You can do this as a "family thing" on Sunday.
- Put tracts in your T-Shirt pocket, and give them to people, or leave them somewhere.
- Hand them out to your friends.
- Encourage others to do the same.
The tracts and books these days are absolutely awesome.
It's so easy to add a business card to them as well. Or a sticker with a link to the church website. This way people might very well end up in your church.
Give it a go!