In fires, in floods, in earthquakes, in the fury of the great deep, in calamities by sea and by land, the warning is given that God's Spirit will not always strive with men.
- Ellen White, Manuscript Releases, Vol. 3, p. 315
How frequently we hear of earthquakes and tornadoes, of destruction by fire and flood, with great loss of life and property! Apparently these calamities are capricious outbreaks of disorganised, unregulated forces of nature, wholly beyond the control of man, but in them all God's purpose may be read. They are among the agencies by which He seeks to arouse men and women to a sense of their danger.
- Ellen White, Prophets and Kings, p. 277
God is clearly warning people that it is time to choose, e.g. life with God, or death.
These events however can easily be mistaken for "climate change". People basically say: "This wasn't the case 10 years ago, therefore it must be climate change". And it is obvious why people would say this. I get it.
Climate change used to be called "global warming", but that was never the case, e.g. CO2 levels are the same now as they were in 1910.
What then is the real reason for the climate change agenda?
I think the reason is twofold:
- To hide the fact that these are the last days, e.g. God's final warning is being reasoned away
- To bring in legislation that will allow for a Sunday law
Satan wants to gain control as long as possible. If people would realize what time we live in, satan's kingdom would fall apart.
I also believe that the climate change legislation will usher in the foundation for the Sunday laws. It might start as a Carless Sunday, or a Sunday Rest, or a Green Day, etc, but the enforcement of the Sunday Rest will happen. Once it's there it will gradually shift to a mandatory worship day, which the Bible calls the mark of the beast.
Prophecy is fulfilling rapidly, and this is serous stuff.
Recently in New Zealand the following events took place:
- Zero Carbon bill (8 May 2019)
- Canterbury declares climate emergency (17 May 2019)
- Nelsonm declares climate emergency (17 May 2019)
- Talk about national climate emergency (17 May 2019)
- Climate change strike (15 May 2019 and 24 May 2019)
Basically people want the government to start taking more climate change action right now. And that's just the beginning.
To see God's warnings for yourself, please click here.